Just last week, there was a massive recall in our area of hamburger that was tainted with an abundance of E. coli. This is as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. The meat packing houses process huge amounts of beef each day and there are E. coli everywhere. Most forms of E. coli cause food poisoning symptoms that range from vomiting to nausea, headaches, and severe stomach cramps. Some forms can actually kill people due to the toxic overload of the endo-toxin that they release. The NIH suggests that symptoms can persist for days with diarrhea, and cramps. Hamburger though, is not the only source of food poisoning. Pasta salads, raw lettuce greens, straw-berries… the list goes on and on. So what’s a Mom to do? If your kids get sick you feel almost helpless and you don’t want to continuously pump them full of antibiotics. That can be worse in the long-run than just letting their immune system handle the problem.
There is an answer and the answer is good. Every household should have Food Poisoning Relief (the Antidote) from Nature’s Rite. This product has been shown to terminate food poisoning in 1 hour when administered at the first sign of symptoms and in 1 day when the case is well developed. It is a water-based enhanced colloid of silver and when taken orally as indicated, it kills millions of bacteria in the first 20 minutes. Food Poisoning Relief is packaged in a set of four 2 oz. bottles. Each bottle will treat one case of food poisoning. A typical dose for an adult is 1 ounce as soon as the symptoms are noticed and 1 ounce 30 minutes later. This works fine for kids as well. If the kids are less than 60 pounds, you can use less.
The beauty of Food Poisoning Relief (the antidote) is that it is so non-toxic to humans. You could literally drink a liter of it and it would not hurt you one bit. So you needn’t worry about taking too much. It tastes like peppermint and so goes down easy when your stomach is strongly protesting the addition of anything else. It works so fast and effectively that the first time some folks use it, they question whether they really were sick to begin with. But when they see their friends who ate the same tainted food sick for days with cramps, diarrhea and vomiting, it becomes clear that they were spared by having “The Antidote”.
This is one of those products that belongs in every household in the world. There is simply no reason why not to buy it right now just to have on hand when you need it. You know you will need it and then it will be too late to buy it on-line. It’s not available in your corner drug store so you better put it in your medicine cabinet before you need it. Take it on vacation. It is packaged in 2 ounce bottles so you can take a few even with carry-on luggage. Don’t leave home without it.