Food poisoning can be stopped in hours. Contaminated foods don’t have to kill you.

Food poisoning can be stopped in hours. Contaminated foods don’t have to kill you.
9
May

I’d like to talk to you today about an issue that is rather serious.

Food poisoning can ruin your day, make you sick for a week or in some cases even kill you.  You don’t need to die from food poisoning.

Food can become contaminated from the very soil in which it’s grown.  Some foods are very difficult to wash thoroughly and can harbor bacteria quite readily.  Other foods can go bad when left out too long or when stored improperly.  It seems that every year there are hamburger re-calls, fruits and vegetables that are contaminated and many, many un-reported isolated cases of moderate to severe food poisoning.

The initial signs are usually quite un-mistakable.  They begin with a general “lousy” feeling in your stomach.  This is usually followed by some pain and diarrhea.  Sometimes there is vomiting, head-aches and sweating.  At this point, it becomes obvious that there is a problem but what do you do?  Conventional wisdom would tell you to get to a hospital.  If that’s what you want to do.  Do it.

I’ll tell you what I do.  There is a product called “Food Poisoning Relief” aka “The antidote”.  My family, friends and I have been using this for about 10 years.  At the FIRST SIGNS of food poisoning, I drink an ounce (half the bottle).  Then, about 30 minutes later I drink the rest of the bottle.

If you do this within the first stages of “feeling lousy”, it will terminate the poisoning within an hour with no further complications.  No vomiting, no sweating, little or no diarrhea.  If you wait until you are experiencing extreme shooting pains in your abdomen, it may take a few hours for it to return you to normal.  It’s that simple.  It works that well.

I’ve seen this work on kids and adults for 10 years.  I’ve studied it for years in the laboratory on Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, C. Sporogenes… in petri dishes, mice and rats.  It works faster and better than anything I’ve ever seen.  There will be those who say, “Oh that can’t work… it’s a scam.”  Well… they’re wrong.  It does work.  I’ve used it for years, tested it in the lab and seen many vacations and business trips saved by Food Poisoning Relief.  If you don’t want to trust it and still head for the hospital, that’s fine… Just do yourself a favor and drink “the antidote” on the way there.

Every family experiences food poisoning at some point;  whether it’s on vacation, at a pick-nick or just the local “dive” fast-food place.  Don’t wait until you are sick to order it.  That will be too late.  Get some now and keep it on hand.  It’s cheap insurance and you’ll be glad that you did.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join the newsletter

Receive special promotions to your inbox.